About Serene Moon

 

Congratulations!! Let's start planning!


My name is Juliana (Julz) Zenisek, and I would love to work with you! 

As a bride and wife myself, I know how stressful it can be to plan your perfect day. While I am new to the wedding industry, I have had three years to get familiar with the ins and outs of planning and have even started helping friends plan their perfect day! 

I look forward to working with you on creating your perfect day! Whether it be full planning and designing, partial planning, or day-of-coordinating, I would be happy to work with you!

My husband and I on the day of our legal wedding (we got married prior to his deployment).

Our philosophy and process:

I believe that your wedding day should be a true reflection of you (and also one heck of a party!)

My goal is to make your wedding as less stressful as possible, because really, your wedding is about celebrating you and your love!

Planning, designing, and sticking to a budget is something I LOVE to do. It's like putting together a puzzle as to what works and what doesn't. I will be available to you anytime before and after the wedding to to answer questions, help you design, and help with little tips and tricks to making your day special. 

Communication preferences:

My goal is to be there whenever you need me, so you feel supported throughout your planning journey. To do this most effectively, I'd like to outline the best ways to communicate with us so that you know exactly what to expect.

As I am new to wedding planning, this is still by "side hustle" as I need to make a steady income while building up my business. As such, I may reply to emails or texts at odd hours but do promise to get back to you within 24-48 hours. 

The best method of contact for us is email. This allows us to keep all of our client communication in one place so details don't get missed or forgotten.

However, there are times when you may need to contact me by phone (e.g., we have an in-person meeting you’re running late for, or your wedding is within days, and a major issue comes up). In those cases, please contact me via my cell phone (the number will be provided to you upon booking).

Comments